Gert Biesta is Professor of Education and Director of Research at Brunel University, London.
His work focuses on the theory and philosophy of education, education policy, and the theory and philosophy of educational and social research. His current research focuses on:
1) the theory and philosophy of teaching,
2) teacher education theory and policy,
3) democratic professionality in education and related fields,
4) the impact of research policy on educational research,
5) teacher agency,
6) curriculum policy and theory, and
7) European policy concerning citizenship and lifelong learning.
The seminar is open for everyone and will be held in English.
Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
University main building Vasaparken, Universitetsplatsen 1
Contact person: Daniel Enstedt & Ingrid Lindell